Cup cakes before icing:
I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Thursday, April 16, 2020
Cupcakes
At the end of last term we made cupcakes. This blog is just what I can remember from then. When we started making them we didn't do so well with the measurements but we ended up doing quite well. We mucked up a few things with the baking soda and the baking powder. But they ended up good anyway. Then we made the icing. My groups icing was red with salted caramel flavouring. When we were done icing the cupcakes we put M&M's and black licorice as faces on the cupcakes and they were done.
Labels:
9Hec1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Cody,I remember how good your finished Cupcakes looked once iced and decorated. The raising agents used in the Cupcakes recipe were baking powder and eggs. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete