Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Reflection Section Week 6 | Athletics Day

Reflection Section Week 6 | Athletics Day

Last week on Thursday we had athletics day. There were two things you could do competitive or social. Competitive was you chose 5 events that your good at and you got points and you could go to zones which is the big Christchurch competition. Social is the one I chose and it was basically just following a teacher around and doing some of the activities with your year group. In competitive you go to form and then you start but social you have period one and two. Period one and two we did no work and got to sit on our phones. I missed my first event which was long jump even though I was looking forward to it. When I found the group I was meant to be in our second event wasn't for a while so the said we should do  a paper scissors rock competition. I lost straight away and the teacher ended up winning the year 10 boys paper scissors rock competition. The next event was sprints which was a bit of a mess because there heaps of us running at once. Then it was high jump which I couldn't do then my last event was discuss which I didn't do good at either. At the end of the day there was the house sprints and my house came second in total. I liked athletics day because we did no work, it was fun and I got to hang out with my friends the whole day.




3 comments:

  1. Hey! I really liked how you put down your opinions on Athletics Day and how you did. Maybe next time spread out the paragraphs so its easier to read.
    Anyways this post was good so keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Cody! I like how you put alot of sentences in there for me to read, but maybe next time you could remember to split them up into paragraphs, then it would look neater and I would be able to read it a little better. also maybe you could add a few full stops, and just more punctuation in general

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cody. It was a shame you missed long jump, youll have to make sure you make it next year. Nice blog

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about