I am a student at in Uru Mānuka. In 2020 I was a year 9 and in 2021 I will be a year 10. This is a place where I will be able to share my learning with you. Please note....some work won't be edited - just my first drafts, so there may be some surface errors. I would love your feedback, comments, thoughts and ideas.
Thursday, April 23, 2020
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Today I made red velvet cupcakes for my baking at home task. I made them with Edmond's packet but I still needed to add other ingredients. First I lined the cupcake tin with cupcakes cases. Then I put the cupcake mix into a small mixing bowl. After that I put 2 eggs 1/2 cup of milk and 60 grams of butter. Then I Mixed it with an electronic mixer and that was the cupcake mix. After that I filled the cases with the mixture and put them in the oven for 22 minutes. I took them out and let them cool down and started on the icing. I put the icing packet, 60 grams of butter and 4 tsp of milk in the bowl. After that I used an electronic mixer and mixed it all together and iced the cupcakes. They tasted really good. Here are some photos:
Labels:
9Hec1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Great to see you working in the kitchen at home, Cody. A good idea using a packet cake mix for practice. The instructions are clear and easy to follow with consistent results.
ReplyDeleteYour Challenge is now to do some Baking from a recipe of your choice, which requires you demonstrate more of your skills. Check out Year 9 Baking at Home Task for the details. I look forward to seeing the results!!!!