Pages

Friday, November 29, 2019

Playing To Win - Book Review

As you might know I have been reading Playing To Win by Fleur Beale I have posted a slide for all my tasks. Click here for slide. But I decided to post it on my blog because it is the final task.

Book review - I think this was a great book.  lots of interesting stuff like the car crash, were Denny chased Todd because he cut his brakes and were Todd and Denny had a drag race. I think this is  a really good book for everyone and people that like rugby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about