Pages

Friday, October 25, 2019

Digi Tech

I had to answer some questions here they are.

I chose homelessness. I chose homelessness because it is a world wide issue.  I know that if you are homeless you can´t have a job. You also can have much food because you might not have much money.

Something that went well was that my game has no glitches. Some of my strengths were actually making the game. Something that worked well was that the game actually worked.

I would not do anything new next time. I thought it all went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about