Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2019

P.E

As you might know I taught a game called bench ball to the rest of the class. Now I have to talk about my experience.                                       
I think our game was really successful because just about everyone enjoyed it. I contributed by setting up the game and teaching everyone the game. I would use bibs next time.  I learnt to use bibs next time and its easier to play when you keep passing the ball. I have really enjoyed P.E this term because we got to play games and sports.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about