Pages

Friday, March 8, 2019

Athletics Day

yesterday it was athletics day. It started off like a normal day except there was only a small bit of the class. We did work until 10:15 then it was time for the house meetings. I'm in green house so I  was wearing green. When we went to the meting area we were singing a chant that we have been working on for 1 and a half weeks. After that we went to our first event shot put. I didn't get that far but after that we did long jump . I jumped just under a meter long. Then we did discus. I didn't know how far it went. lastly we did high jump. I didn't clear any bars. That was the last event. After that we watched the big relays. Then we went home

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cody!

    I enjoyed reading about your Athletics day. You did a good job about clearly explaining the different parts of your day. I wonder how this post might be improved with a little bit of editing? For example, I see some places where your should have capital letter!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about