Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Reading Week 9






scientist. I drew my scientist like this because most scientists are men


principal. I drew the principal like because our principal is a male.



Prime minister. I don't  know why I drew the Prime minister like this.

In our group the others drew the Prime minister like Jacinda Arden but I just did random

What is a gender stereotype? A gender stereotype is someone that thinks certain genders that has to do or like certain things.

I don't think jobs have certain stereotypes.

I don't think different aged people will draw the same things because their influence is different.

If I drew this again it would probably be different.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about