Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Sphero Project

For the past few weeks we have been working on a projects using the sphero's. My groups project was two sphero's jousting. They had a box thing on them with a target and a joust. The sphero's were meant to go head on  and one of them would hit the other target. Originally we used cardboard but then we changed to acrylic and cut it with the laser cutter. 

We didn't end up getting it built but if we had more time I think it would have ended up pretty good.  The problem with the prototype is kept dragging on the ground. We tried making skids but I didn't work and we didn't now what to make them out of. Another prototype we had was a wooden one. This one had a window though. It wouldn't move because the window was too big and it had nothing to push against. If it had no window I think it would have worked out quite well

Here is the prototype
I really liked building this but I wish I could have actually finished it. I like using the sphero and I really liked the laser cutter. I learned how to use the laser cutter and how to use the hot glue gun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about