Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2020

100 Word Challenge

Today we did the 100 word challenge. There was no image but it was about a giant a magical bubble that floats.

I was walking down the street early in the morning when I found a HUGE bubble. I went to go pop it when I fell over into the bubble and couldn’t get out. I tried for hours and hours but I couldn’t get out. So I went for a walk in the bubble. I was walking for a while then the bubble started floating. I couldn’t control it and it started floating towards the ocean. I tried running the other way but it wouldn’t stop. Then it popped and I fell into the ocean and swum back to the shore.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Cody
    I really like your writing I think it is really good job.
    I don't think that swum is a word and you might need to fix that

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about