Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2020

Learning Reflection

Today for health we had to answer three questions about hauora. Here are the questions and answers.


A conclusion on what the ‘Whare tapa wha’ is and how it illustrates Hauora
Whare tapa wha is the whare with the four walls Taha tinana, Taha wairua, Taha hinengaro and Taha Whanau. This illustrates hauora because It is about your wellbeing and keeping yourself healthy.

How did you participate during this lesson?
By doing the work and doing it at my very best. By listening to the teacher. Next time I will try harder by completing my faster and with more quality. 
What is the current state of your hauora?
I think my current state of hauora is good. Here is a screenshot of what I made for this:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about