Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2019

P.E Week 5

This week we started P.E hurumanu for the second. The first thing we did was the fitness test. We started on Monday and did 4 and we did the the beep test today. Here are my results.

Vertical Jump
    M1:2.
     M2: 2.2

Sit and Reach: 10cm Sit Ups: 2 Grip Test: 0 Beep Test: 2.8

The hardest thing was the beep test. Running was my weak point. We record this to see what my fitness results are next time and see if I have improved.

I worked successfully with others because I encouraged people when they were struggling and that helped them out. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about