Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

C.I.P

Today for C.I.P we are working on wellbeing. Our project was to send a letter to someone we care about. I wrote to my teacher Miss Birtch. Here is my letter:

Miss Birtch 

Dear Miss Birtch. I am writing a letter today to talk about how you are a great teacher. One reason you are a great teacher is you always help out someone if they need help. You give us really interesting work like our reading right now. Another great reason is when we had the end of term one party. It was a really good party. You also give out heaps of stamps. I like how you have the prize box and give out the stars and then they get a prize.

That is all I can think of right now. Thank you for being a great teacher.  

From Cody



  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Cody

    Thank you for working hard on today's kindness task... I feel extra special that you chose to write your letter to me. I am so glad to hear that you are enjoying our class this year and I am very pleased to have you in 7/8Bh. You are a great hard worker and I appreciate that you always help me when my technology is stuck!! You definitely made my afternoon when I got to read your letter.

    Thank you, from Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about