Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

C.I.P

Today for C.I.P we are working on wellbeing. Our project was to send a letter to someone we care about. I wrote to my teacher Miss Birtch. Here is my letter:

Miss Birtch 

Dear Miss Birtch. I am writing a letter today to talk about how you are a great teacher. One reason you are a great teacher is you always help out someone if they need help. You give us really interesting work like our reading right now. Another great reason is when we had the end of term one party. It was a really good party. You also give out heaps of stamps. I like how you have the prize box and give out the stars and then they get a prize.

That is all I can think of right now. Thank you for being a great teacher.  

From Cody



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about