Pages

Friday, February 26, 2021

Reflection Section W4 T1

This week we had to write about a book that we have read this week. My book is called Bone, The Great Cow Race. 

At the start of the book the main character Fone Bone. Talks about the great cow race then some rat creatures that live in the forest. Then he starts walking around the market with his friend. They go to go buy some honey. They don't end up getting honey so Fone Bone goes and gets some. When e gets back he'd been stung a lot But his friend doesn't need it anymore. After that he goes to some of his friends which had made a cow suit and enters it into the race. Then Fone Bone goes to the go's to the forest while his friends go and open a betting table for the race. After that the race starts and Fone Bone gets chased by rat creatures and ran right to the race. The creatures started attacking the cows and the people in the suit. After that the people in the cow suit had to rebuild someone's barn.

2 comments:

1. Hello Cody! this blog post is pretty good, but i have a little bit of feedback, maybe you could've added a bit more about how your week was and what you did this week. but other than that I like this blog post and the structure of it.

ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cody! This post is pretty good and this book seems pretty interesting.
    Some feedback I have is that there are some spelling mistakes that you might wanna fix. Also a photo of the book or characters would be good as it could help make your post a little more flashy.
    But other than that good job on your post!

ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about