Pages

Friday, December 10, 2021

DTE Project | Insult-A-Bot/Complement Bot

Over the last few months, we have been learning things like coding and robotics. With these skills, we started our project. For the last few weeks, me and my group Aryan, Saia, and Chris have been working on a project called the Insult-A-Bot and another part of that was the Complement Bot. 

The start of this project was the hard part. We had to come up with an idea which took a while. Eventually, we came up with the Insult-A-Bot/Complement Bot. The first ideas were quite simple. I built a robot that we thought would say stuff when it detected motion but that didn't exactly work. There was also the Arduino which was really complex but we couldn't use that. There were some other ideas that I can't really remember but they didn't work. But I eventually came up with the idea of putting it in a box and having buttons you press on top. We did not end up finishing it but we got quite close.

I have learned a lot during this project like making and using the vex robots. We learned more about coding and working in groups. I really liked this semester and I wish I could have finished the box.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about