Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Arts Kete

 Over the past few weeks we have been working on a thing called arts kete. For this we had to make a poster/clay model about you or your culture. We needed to make these for displays around the school and to show our culture. 

For mine I wanted to make the New Zealand flag out of clay. This didn't really work. At first I had to make a rectangle which for some reason was quite challenging. Next I had to put the four stars on. I got about two on it then the next day it was destroyed. So after a few periods of thinking I decided to make a clay model of me like my friends. Unfortunately it fell apart and I couldn't get it to work before we needed to. So I ended up failing because I had nothing to present.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about