Pages

Monday, March 29, 2021

Reflection Section Week 9

 This is my reflection for the past few weeks. 

We haven't really done anything memorable over the past few weeks at school but we did get a day off last week. But in the weekend I went to the beach. We took some shovels and a wind cart thing that has a sail and gets pushed by the wind. I got the cart quite fast but I only got a few turns because it wasn't that windy. I also dug a really big hole and made a little hill and stated putting water at the top and it made a waterfall. A few weekends ago I went fishing off a wharf thing at diamond harbour. We used squid as bait and I caught a few starfish and threw them back.

I haven't really done much at school but I have done a few things in the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about