Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Music Week 11

Today for music we had to write a recount about The music video for happier. We had to do it in the perspective of the dog or the girl I chose the girl.


It was my birthday party and people were running around all silly and then someone brought out my cake.  I was wishing about something then I went to blow out my candles then  someone blew them out. A tear rolled down my cheek. Then It was time for presents. In the first present I got a little yellow bow. I wondered what it was for then some one walked in with a... PUPPY! I took a picture with it and put the bow on him. I named him Mello. 

As I got older Mello got older. I would practice soccer with him. Everyone would bully me at school and he would keep me happy. One night I walked into the living room and I saw him lying down not moving. I called my parents and we took him to the vet. Sadly we had to put him down. I said my finale goodbyes. 

20 years later it was my daughters birthday and she got given a red bow then come out a... PUPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about