Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

B.F.G

I was working on this for 2 weeks. I read chapters 1, 2, 3 & 4
we got to choose between 4 task's thing's. It was my first time reading the B.F.G.




Knowledge D: List the main characteristics of one of the main characters in a wanted poster


All we know is its giant skinny and looks old. He
Holds a suitcase in one hand and a trumpet in the other. He looks dangerous so don't go near him. He also wears a black coat.
Much better Cody.

Comprehension D: Create a timeline with pictures that summarizes what happens in the story/text.

Good work Cody. Next time a timeline would be on a line with the pictures coming off it. See me for an example.
Application A: Create a FLOWCHART of the main events in sequence - (there should be at least 6 ideas.)

Great work Cody! Thank you for adding the numbers so that it was easier to follow. You have included all the main details.
Analysis C: If you met the author of the text, what 5 questions would you ask them?

1.How long have you been a author?
2.when was the B.F.G made?
3.what is your most famous book?
4.How long dose it take to make a chapter book?
5.what do you like about being an author the most?
Good questions Cody. Make sure all your questions start with a capital letter though.
Synthesis B: Create an animation in Google slides about one aspect of the story.

Love how you have included a link in this document as it makes my life so much easier. Your slide show is really cool and I like how you have included information up to the end of Chapter 4.  
Evaluation D: Evaluate your own responses to the Blooms tasks. What could you improve next time. Give yourself a goal to achieve.

What I did well:
I finally finished my work.


Improvements I could make:
Do more work. I agree!

Goal for next time:
Do work faster and try do harder work






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about