Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2020

Business and Enterprise

 Over the past few weeks we have been working on business and enterprise. Business and Enterprise is a project that we do where we make a product to sell in groups of four at a market day. Me and my group are making a game called Bucket Ball. In our game you have to get a ball in from a certain line and you get points. But you have to get more points than one of us or your friends. If you win you get lollies. We have set up everything and now we just have to get the supplies and set it up on the market day. As CEO I have to commit to my group respect the other people in my group showed resilience when stuff got hard and we have achieved and are ready for market day. I did this in year 7 and it was really fun. I hope this next one will be just as fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Great reflection on B+E Cody!

    I'm really enjoying watching your group come together to get your activity organised. I hope that it will be successful on Market Day and you will have a lot of customers.

    You've been a very organised CEO which has helped the success of your company during this planning and creating phase!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about